Business Tampere’s help desk for funding advice offers help in planning or applying for funding and provides advice on finding suitable financiers for each case. Helpdesk service is on summer break and opens on 16th of August 2021
The help desk can provide answers to questions such as the following:
- What kinds of funding instruments are available and how to apply for funding?
- Wondering where to get funding for your company’s growth and internationalisation?
- What is the impact of the disruptions caused by COVID-19 on the funding of growth companies?
- Do you need advice on how to approach different financiers?
- How can public financiers, such as Business Finland or ELY, help with internationalisation or could the EU’s funding for SMEs suit your company’s needs?
The confidential and free-of-charge advisory service is available to companies in the Tampere city region that have a plan for growth and internationalisation, but that need information or guidance on how to obtain funding. In acute crisis situations, you can also ask for advice regarding crisis funding.
Remote counselling over the phone and via digital channels helps your company to find the right sources of information and the most suitable providers of funding.
New experts have been selected for the Business Tampere Financial Helpdesk service, who will assist in financial matters from 16 August 2021.
Contact information will be updated on this page on August 16, 2021.
Business Tampere’s funding clinic as an extension of the help desk
In addition to the funding help desk service, a start-up or growth company operating in the Tampere region can make use of Business Tampere’s free-of-charge funding clinic service. You can book the first funding clinic appointment (1 h), during which the company’s situation will be mapped and suitable follow-up measures proposed.
The funding counselling package is part of the 6Aika Ecosystems of Growth project, with the support of which the service package has been established and launched.