Join to hear information about risk and public funding options for startup and growth companies!
The webinar provides a brief overview of the most common forms of risk and public funding for startups and growth companies. Besides, Business Tampere presents its financial advisory services for startups and growth companies. The services are free-of-charge, aimed at the local Tampere Region companies.
The event will be hosted remotely on the Zoom webinar platform, and it requires pre-registration.
We will send Mon 29.6.2020 for participants who have registered by 14:00, a participation link and more detailed instructions.
The live stream of the webinar can be watched on Business Tampere’s YouTube channel, where it can also be viewed as a recording after the event. Join our YouTube followers in advance! Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/BusinessTampere
- Opening words
- Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
- Funding options for startups and growth companies: What, where, when (by Tommi Pajala, Fimentum Oy)
- Private risk funding: angel investments, VC investments
- Public funding: Business Finland, ELY, Finnvera,
- Introduction of funding advisory services provided by Business Tampere
- Funding helpdesk, Tommi Pajala, Fimentum Oy
- Funding clinics, Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
- Questions from the participants
- Open your mic for the question – or send it through the messaging/chat system
- Closing remarks, Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
Palveluvastaava, Business Tampere
p. 041 435 0883, email@example.com
Signup ends on: 30.06.2020 00:00