Welcome to delegation visits to Canada, Toronto on 17.-19.10.2023 and Spain, Barcelona 7.-9.11.2023!
The delegation visits focus on automotive and mobile work machine sectors’ OEM- & Tier1 companies, clusters and research institutes. This is an unique opportunity to meet industry’s top companies, network and find new business opportunities and partners.
Canada, Toronto visit on 17.-19.10.2023!
Ontario is home to a unique ecosystem of world-leading vehicle assemblers, parts manufacturers and research centres. It is home to e.g. Ford, General Motors, Honda, Stellantis, Toyota and Volkswagen.
- OVIN ( Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network ) Partnership Forum
- Parnership and networking event with top OEMs, Tier1s and research institutes. Great opportunity for company pitches & meetings. The forum brings together +200 top automotive stakeholders with the following profiles: CEO, CTO, COO, President, Director – Applied Research, Industry Partnership Officer, Director – Intelligence Sector, Associate VP – Relationship Management, VP Operations, Business Development Officer, Professor, Chief Architect – Connected Transport, VP – Data & Advanced Tech,…
- Linamar Guelph plant visit
- Linamar Corporation is a manufacturing company that specializes in producing precision metallic components, modules, and systems for the automotive and industrial sectors, including powertrains, drivelines, and other engineered solutions.
- Tigercat Cambridge plant visit
- Tigercat Industries specializes in the manufacturing of heavy-duty forestry and off-road equipment, including advanced logging machinery, harvesting systems, and specialized vehicles designed to operate in challenging environments.
- Toyota Cambridge plant visit
- Toyota manufactures automobiles and related products, including cars, trucks, SUVs, and hybrid vehicles.
- NuPort Robotics
- NuPortRobotics manufactures autonomous driving technology for long-haul trucks, enabling them to navigate highways and deliver goods with minimal human intervention.
- Kubota primarily manufactures agricultural machinery and equipment, including tractors, excavators, utility vehicles, and irrigation systems.
- Ontario Tech University – Automotive Centre of Excellence
- ACE is a research facility focused on automotive engineering and innovation.
- General motors
- The General Motors Canadian Centre of Excellence is a facility dedicated to advanced research and development within the automotive industry. It focuses on innovation in vehicle engineering, technology, and design to drive advancements in automotive manufacturing and mobility solutions.
It is possible to arrange private meetings on Friday 20.10.
We and our partners will organize the visit programs and local transportation. The participants will cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Please let us know if you’re interested in participating as soon as possible or if you have any questions contact:
Heini Wallander Ari Lylynoja
Senior Business Advisor Senior Business Advisor
Business Tampere Business Tampere
+358 40 735 5177 +358 50 568 7608