Open position at Business Tampere: Business Advisor / Business Coordinator10.5.2021
The application period is closed.
Take a career leap with Business Tampere!
We are currently looking for an international business professional to work with the Tampere Region growth companies. Automotive, intelligent machines, cleantech, smart city solutions and healthtech will be some of the key industries on your work agenda.
As our new Business Advisor or Business Coordinator your job is to search new market opportunities for clients, assist them in entering to the foreign markets and coordinate internationalisation services locally.
You will work in the Investments and Global Operations team at Business Tampere’s organisation. We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of the Tampere region and with a dedicated team of professionals.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Experience in working in an international business environment (2 years minimum)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a relevant field of study (e.g. Business Management, Engineering, Marketing)
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Chinese gives you an edge and good knowledge of Finnish and/ or other languages are a bonus
- All relevant market knowledge is considered beneficial
- Marketing skills, digital especially
- High motivation, confidence and excellent social skills
- Team working skills and the ability to carry out independent tasks and responsibilities
The job is for a fixed term, 12 months (6/2021–6/2022), based on a parental leave substitution. The title will be defined based on the applicant’s experience and profile.
Would you like to become a part of our team?
If you feel like you are the one we are looking for, tell us more about you and your ambitions! Please provide us with you CV, cover letter and salary request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a title “Application, IGO”, latest on May 16th, 2021.
ABOUT BUSINESS TAMPERE
Business Tampere, the economic development agency of the Tampere region, promotes investments and creates an attractive environment for sustainable business in the region. We offer expertise in business service development, investments and internationalisation opportunities. Read more at businesstampere.com.