DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT TAMPERE?
- The Tampere region is the second largest urban area in Finland, with a population of 380,000.
- By 2040, the net increase is expected to be 110,000 people.
- The City of Tampere is investing over EUR 6 billion in the development of the city by 2030.
- Ongoing major projects in Tampere include the construction of the tramway and a world-class Deck Arena , in the city centre; they are both top projects of the Five-star City Centre 2018–2030 development programme.
- Tampere and its city region are in the running for the European Capital of Culture 2026.
- Tampere shines year after year as the most popular Finnish city, to which Finns would most like to move.
The Tampere region is renowned for its work. Check out the latest news and success stories.
Take a career leap with Business Tampere! We are currently looking for an international business professional to work with the...