Come and test how it feels to be on an automatic vehicle!
Tampere Testbed Hervanta offers companies, equipment and sensor manufacturers, automotive operators and researchers a central location for testing and developing automated mobility solutions in the middle of one of Tampere’s fastest-growing districts.
A new self-driving shuttle bus pilot offering the last mile service will examine how autonomous vehicles could be utilized as a part of public transportation in the area. Two autonomous Toyota Proace minibuses, automated by Finnish self-driving technology company Sensible 4, will work as feeder traffic for the first tramline in the city.
For professionals interested in testing environment, we organize an info discussion with light lunch at Restaurant Pranzo at March 17th 2022 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Please register for this lunch time info via this link.
Organizers of the event are SHOW Project (Sitowise Oy), VTT Oy, Sensible4, Project Stardust (Tampereen kaupunki) and Business Tampere.
- Presenting Tampere Testbed, Senior Business Advisor Markku Niemi, Business Tampere
- SHOW Project, Pekka Eloranta Sitowise Oy
- Autonomous driving in harsh weather conditions, Jussi Suomela, Sensible 4 Oy
- Digital twins, Jarkko Männistö, Sitowise Oy
- Ride to autonomy project, Matti Kutila, VTT Oy
Signup ends on: 16.03.2022 00:00