Business Tampere offers the easiest access to Finnish markets and concrete help in setting up or scaling your business in the Tampere Region
You will get practical advice on the market situation in the advancing and growing Tampere region and concrete help with starting your business:
- premises and business lots,
- recruitment and the best talent,
- business partners,
- contact with the appropriate authorities
We offer networks and partnerships
- Networking with local companies, research organisations and the public sector
- Information about companies in your field in the region and potential business partners
The Tampere region’s active startup community offers events and networking opportunities.
We provide development and research support
- Help with developing products, services and processes
- Advice on financing development
- Opportunities for world-class research cooperation with Tampere’s academic community
a hub of technological, social and health-related research and education.
- For companies already operating in the Tampere region, we offer a wide range of growth and business services.
Come visit us – we invite you to explore the business ecosystem in Tampere!
- An individual visit programme will be customised to your needs and interests.
- You will visit different areas to explore a wide range of business lots and available premises.
- You will meet with representatives of companies already operating in Tampere.
- You will meet potential subcontractors and partners.
- You will visit universities and research institutes and meet with experts.
- You can explore innovation skills at the New Factory and other open innovation platforms and observe the activities of the business ecosystems in the Tampere region.
- Don’t hesitate to contact our advisors, co-operation with us is easy and agile.
Tampere Region Business Explorer: A New Online Portal Offers Powerful Data Tools to Attract InvestmentsWhich industry sectors are strong in the Tampere region? How many ICT companies are there? The newly launched Tampere Business Explorer data toolset helps companies interested in Tampere as a business location to find information easily. Tampere Region launches such tool as the first one in Finland.
Applications for startup programs Red Brick Accelerator and Nordic Startup School are now open! Apply and take your startup to the next level.
Sandvik, Kalmar, Caruna and Valmet, all high-class international industrial companies, have joined Rapid Tampere, the first collaboration accelerator in Tampere Region. A global search for top high-tech collaborators to spar these companies towards progress has started, and it continues until October 31,2019.
The Companies, Labour Market and Internationality report provides companies, investors and other stakeholders information about the business climate in the Tampere city region. Download the latest report!
The Tampere city region has a large amount of lots and premises available for business use. Business Tampere offers personal service free-of-charge in finding the ideal location for your business needs.