ESR project – Networks behind new growth is organizing a training for individuals looking to develop new services and ideas that help create new employment opportunities in the Pirkanmaa region.
5-hour facilitated workshop on:
– Designing or redesigning your service
– Identifying your user groups
– Defining your value proposition
Individuals in the Pirkanmaa region or – closely connected to Pirkanmaa, looking to develop or improve their ideas and services related to creating new employment opportunities. We highly encourage participants from following groups:
– people in a weak labor market position who do not have sufficient networks and contacts in working life
– young recent graduates
– unemployed job seekers
– career changers
– international professionals
– people with an immigrant background
– people interested in entrepreneurship
– the self-employed whose business’ has cut down because of the COVID-19 pandemic
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to have clearly defined service concepts, user groups, unique selling points, value proposition of their service and a ready-made action plan to tend services to potential customers. Furthermore, participants will be ready to start validating their concepts & building a proof for bidding further. The workshop is with a strong focus on creating new employment
The training is FREE of charge and available in English and/or Finnish.
The training is organized by ESR – Networks behind new growth and facilitated by Red Brick Accelerator.
Signup ends on: 01.09.2021 00:00