Business Tampere continues the series where we get to know Tampere area’s test environments and platforms. In this second part of the series we are introduced to health technology testbeds and the possibilities these testbeds can offer. Businesses and organizations can utilize these platforms in their own operation. The platforms can be various operating environments, such as physical spaces, online services, meeting places, or events.
Event agenda and the speakers:
- Introduction to Tampere Health
- FHAIBE Finnish Hub for Development and Validation of Intregrated Approaches by Dario Greco
- TAMK Virtual Lab for Social and Health Care by Tarja Heinonen
- Finnish Clinical Biobank Tampere by Enni Makkonen
- HeAT – Health and Assitive Technology by Milla Juutinen
- Free networking via Brella chat platform
The event is held remotely on Brella platform. We will send more spesific details regarding the participation and registration for Brella. For you to participate, you will need a laptop or a mobile phone which is connected to the internet and for Brella meetings you will need a microphone and a camera.
Event registration deadline: 26.1.2022 13:00.
For questions or additional information contact:
Coordinator, Business Tampere
050 468 8779, email@example.com
Signup ends on: 26.01.2022 13:00