B2B startups, apply for for Startup Carnival – The Pitching Event!
We are looking for Deep Tech B2B with possible industry/corporate partnership solutions. We offer top 10 companies entry to Startup Carnival – The Pitching Event.
It will be held on the 3rd of October, 2019 hosted in Tampere, at Stream Startup Festival. Winner will have two tickets for Slush 2019 in Helsinki.
Stream Startup Festival 2019 in brief:
Stream Startup Festival is one day startup event focused to early stage startups. It brings practical support and tools for startups via workshops, fireside chats, round table discussions, speakers, networking, keynotes speeches, etc. Hundreds of investors, venture/corporate capitalists and industry experts will get introduced during the same day. More information about the event: www.streamfestival.org
Stream Startup Festival and Business Tampere want to foster startup ecosystem building and startup collaboration with corporations.
WHEN & WHERE:
– The pitching event date: Thu 3rd October 2019
– The location: Stream Startup Festival, Kuivaamo, The Main Stage
– The winner will get 2 Slush tickets and service package
– Get experience and exposure how to showcase your B2B business
– Top startups selected will make 3 minutes pitch at the Main Stage
– Apply before Mon 16th September 2019, the finalists will be published by Thu 19th September 2019 using following link: https://streamfestival.typeform.com/to/bhP0cy
– The application should include the basic investor pitch deck
– In your pitch you should introduce the startup with NABC model (Need-Approach-Benefit-Competition) – > the pitching presentation language will be English
– The 10 finalists are selected from the applications by a jury that has investors, business developers and industry representatives
– The selection criteria
*For B2B functioning market-ready business model startups with deep tech innovations (AI, Machine Learning, robotics, AR/VR, IoT, mobility, life sciences, Smart City, impact)
*capable of being scaled internationally (potential for fast growth)
*startup origins: incorporated anywhere in Finland, or elsewhere internationally
*to pave the way for a more diverse and sustainable business culture, we aim at region and gender diversity, as well as being inclusive among attendees
*the selection will be done by the jury
Signup ends on: 16.09.2019 00:00