Business Tampere proudly introduces the event: India means Business: Cooperation Possibilities in Healthtech and Medical Devices between India and Finland
Time: 8th October 2021, from 10.00 to 12.40 (Finnish time), online event.
The event is jointly organized in cooperation with the City of Tampere, Business Tampere and Tampere Chamber of Commerce from Finland and the Association of Indian Medical Device Industry (AIMED) and Invest India from India.
Some highlights from the agenda:
- Welcome remarks by Mr Raveesh Kumar, Ambassador of India to Finland & Estonia
- Remarks by the Mayor of Tampere
- Address by Mr Antti Eskelinen, CEO, Tampere Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Investment opportunities in Tampere, home of world’s first Med Tech innovations by Mr Hans Kestilä, Senior Business Advisor, Tampere Health
- Industry insights and opportunities in India’s Medical Device Sector by Mr Rajiv Nath, MD, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd. & Forum Coordinator, Association of Indian Medical Device Industry (AIMED)
- Investment opportunities in India by Ms Akriti Bajaj, Healthcare & Medical Devices Lead, Invest India
- Panel discussion I – Indo-Finnish Health Dialogue: Re-imagining Healthcare in a Post COVID-19 World
- Panel discussion II – Changing Dynamics and New Opportunities: Making the Digital Leap in Healthcare & Medical Devices
Healthtech and medical devices have the prospect to emerge as a significant area of cooperation between both countries. Tampere has a vibrant healthcare Ecosystem in Finland attracting some of the top global companies to use their Ecosystem as an innovation hub as well as a Testbed for their products. India, on the other hand, is one of the top 20 markets for medical devices worldwide and offers vast possibilities in the medical devices field in the post-COVID 19 era.
The event will bring together the companies and relevant stakeholders involved in this sector for sharing best practices and future cooperation. The objective of the event is to chart out a clear trajectory for an active engagement between the two countries in this sector.