Continuation from round table discussion started last spring, lets meet up again for an efficient hour and decide how the reserved development budget should be used. As an example we could develop some process, tool, service etc. which would give value for businesses and allow education companies benefit from it.
We aim to find a result that can really help companies, and can be presented as model that we can be shared for other 6aika cities.
Register via this link:
For background information, here is listed highlighted things from last spring round table:
• Map out the xEdu incubator program materials assuming that they are ready and see how Tamper could locally support that aiming to get wide influence for businesses
• How entrepreneurial mindset could be transformed around for different educational/training professionals to help them identify their competences turning it into product
• Improve collaboration within public sector to be more flexible and business friendly (pilots, purchases..)
• Form and take in use own communication process which secures that information between actors within educational sector is coordinated better (delegation visits etc.)
• Is there interest to start organize bigger international education /edtech event in Tampere?
• Edtech Finland start and its role
Proposals for topics can be sent beforehand by email in the case you can’t make it yourself.
Signup ends on: 02.09.2019 00:00