Join our webinar to learn more of the business opportunities in a carbon neutrality pilot city program in China. The program is rolling out, and now looking for companies especially with products and solutions in healthcare and in intelligent manufacturing.
Business Tampere is working closely with the China Green Sustainable Development Association (CGSDA) in this exciting carbon neutrality pilot city program in China.
CGSDA is a think tank jointly founded by China Urban-townisation Promotion Council (CUPC) and China Science and Technology System Reform Institute (CSTSRI, under MoST). CGSDA’s mission is to promote international cooperation and implement green sustainable development in China to support the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The carbon neutrality pilot city program in a nutshell
The city is one of the core cities in the Yangtze River Delta in China, with a per capita GDP exceeding 20,000 $ in 2019. It has a strong industrial foundation and active economic development.
The city government authorizes CGSDA to plan and implement series of pilot projects to construct a carbon neutral city.
Such projects would create various opportunities for SMEs in the fields of smart cities, circular economy, digital economy, health care and other industries. Further, opportunities could open in sustainable development city planning, green and low-carbon infrastructure, establishing urban digital twin models and platforms. The unifying factor is the aim to provide systematic solutions to address the climate change and the goal of carbon neutrality.
The pilot city program is rolling out and now we’re looking for company partners in the following areas:
- Maternity and child care: pregnancy care, post-partum recovery, full cycle management of pregnancy and childbirth, etc.
- Assisted reproductive technology: Innovative therapies for infertility, genetic testing, etc.
- Lifestyle: diet and nutrition, fitness, mental health, etc.
- Digital health: smart wearable device, digital therapy, remote care, online medical service, AI technology for diagnosis and medicine/device R&D, etc.
- Big data: collection, storage, calculation and application of medical big data.
- Biomedical science: innovative therapies for tumor, diabetes, respiratory diseases, cardiac-cerebral vascular disease, rare diseases and genetic disease, using antibody, cell therapy and other biotechnology.
- Incubator: accelerate new medicines by pairing biomedical research with drug discovery and development capabilities.
- 3D printing: use recyclable materials to print consumer products (such as mobile phone cases, lampshades, toys) and print high-strength metal parts.
- Laser or diode: apply laser technology (VCSEL) to 3D scanning or face recognition, LIDAR or high-power lasers, ultrafast lasers.
- SaaS apps & industry solutions: solutions for business process management, eg. order management, production process management（PPM), CRM and customer experience、diligent supply chain.
- Sensor technology manufacturers: ultrasonic sensors, vibration sensors, temperature sensors, etc.
- IoT: IoT module development, industrial data collection & analytics and production line monitoring solution for factory automation.
- BI companies: big data analysis, data warehousing, etc.
- Smart home products & solutions: smart home, smart speakers, smart living room, and smart kitchen.
Join our webinar to hear more!