Haku on sulkeutunut
Business Tampere, the Tampere region economic development agency, promotes investments, attracts talents and creates the best environment for business in the region. We operate within the Tampere city region economic development programme and offer our expertise in fields of renewing industry, smart city solutions and experience economy.
We are searching for a
for a fixed term 1.10. – 31.3.2021 (18 months)
You will work in the Renewing Industry team supporting international business development in the Tampere region. Your main task will be to assist companies and other partners enter into the foreign markets, especially to Asia. Education export will be one of your key industries. You will also work with local ecosystems to develop cooperation and internationalization, enabling growth in the Tampere region and attracting foreign investments.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of the region with a dedicated team of professionals.
We hope that you have:
- experience in working in an international environment (1 year minimum)
- knowledge of the Asian markets, especially China
- a higher degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s from a relevant field of study (e.g. Business Management, Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences)
- fluency in Chinese and English, knowledge of Finnish a bonus
- marketing skills, especially in digital form
- high motivation, confidence and excellent social skills
- team working skills and the ability to carry out independent tasks and responsibilities
If you feel like you are the one we are looking for, please tell us more about you and your ambitions. Send us your CV and cover letter by Aug 20th, 16.00 to email@example.com, with the title “Business Coordinator, Renewing Industry”.
For more information:
Business Advisor, Renewing Industry
Please contact by email only