Defentor Oy Vartiointipalvelu
Hämeen Pelastusliitto ry
Länsi- ja Itä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto
Patria Aviation Oy
Research Initiative on Organised Crime (RIOC ry) (in English)
Robert Bosch Oy
Suomen Punaisen Ristin Hämeen piiri
Suomen Punaisen Ristin Tampereen osasto
Turvallisuus ja kemikaalivirasto (Tukes)
Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy
Viria Security Oy
Tampere Region Safety and Security Cluster promotes safety and security locally, nationally and internationally. The Cluster advances co-operation between colleges, universities, research communities, businesses, public organizations and societies. Its aim is also to support businesses that create solutions improving safety and security.
The Tampere Region has a special role in safety and security both nationally and internationally. Exceptionally many experts and operators are working for safety and security in the region. Organizations and individuals acting outside the Tampere Region are also welcome to join the Cluster.
Tampere Region Safety and Security Cluster received Finnish Security Award for its work. A central task of the Cluster is to meet local, national and global security challenges by co-operation.
Safety and security in Tampere
The Tampere region is home to the country’s largest, internationally significant cluster of safety and security expertise, consisting of more than 250 different actors.
- Finland is among the top countries for its safety in the world and it tops multitude of statistics year after year.
- Tampere region represents diverse set of competences provided by different actors
- Companies, voluntary organizations, research institutes and authorities work together for safety and security.
- Organizations with national level responsibilities such as Police University College, National Technical Research Centre VTT, Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency Tukes and Finnish Defence Forces
- Universities cater for needs of diverse set of industries and sectors providing good availability of competent workforce and opportunities for R&D collaboration.
- Tampere Region Safety and Security Cluster has been in operation since 2011 – provides easy access to local ecosystem.
- Brings together people and organisations to share knowledge and develop new ideas, concepts and approaches to improve safety and security.
Join the Tampere Business Community of Tampere Region Safety and Security Cluster
By joining TaBu you’ll hear the news from the Cluster and you’ll know what’s happening in the safety and security in Pirkanmaa Region.
Do you want to get the news and the current events to your e-mail?