An online workshop for companies developing AI applications
Background: AI Hub Tampere runs KITE project for human-centered AI development for the smart city (Kaupunkiseudun ihmiskeskeiset tekoälyratkaisut @Tampere University, https://tampere.ai/kite/). In this workshop we will briefly tell participants about KITE’s work on AI ethics and design, and discuss companies’ challenges in developing human-centered AI applications.
Expected participants: AI application designers, developers and managers in companies in Pirkanmaa region.
The workshop will be held either in Finnish or in English, depending on the participants.
The programme of the workshop (1.5 h):
1. Introductions of participants (5 min)
2. What is Human-Centered AI? (Kaisa Väänänen, 5 min)
Brief Q&A (5 min)
3. Ethical guidelines for AI development (Arto Laitinen and Otto Sahlgren, 15 min)
Discussion: what are the companies’ questions with AI ethics (15 min)
4. Designing for Human-Centered AI (Thomas Olsson, 15 min)
Discussion: what are the companies’ issues with AI design (15 min)
5. Summary of discussion, follow-up actions (Pertti Huuskonen and Kaisa Väänänen 15 min)
Register here by June 9th: bit.ly/humancentredAI
Ilmoit. päättyy: 09.06.2020 00:00