Join to hear information about risk and public funding options for startup and growth companies!
The webinar presents Business Tampere’s financial advisory services for startups and growth companies and provides a brief overview of the most common forms of risk and public funding for startups and growth companies. Business Tampere services are free-of-charge, aimed at the local Tampere Region companies.
The event will be hosted remotely on the Brella platform, and it requires pre-registration.
The live stream of the webinar can be watched on Business Tampere’s YouTube channel, where it can also be viewed as a recording after the event. Join our YouTube followers in advance! Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/BusinessTampere
- Opening words, Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
- Introduction of funding advisory services provided by Business Tampere
- Funding clinics, Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
- Funding helpdesk, Tommi Pajala, Fimentum Oy
- Funding options for startups and growth companies: What, where, when (by Tommi Pajala, Fimentum Oy)
- Private risk funding: angel investments, VC investments
- Public funding: Business Finland, ELY, Finnvera,
- Questions from the participants
- Closing remarks, Tapio Siik, Business Tampere
Senior service advisor, Business Tampere
p. 041 435 0883, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilmoit. päättyy: 04.11.2020 00:00