Tampere ES in collaboration with Tribe Tampere is hosting a pre-event (TribeX) just before the Silicon Viking’s Startup World Cup, Finland 2020 event. TribeX is an online series that transforms knowledge and ambition into action. The main idea behind this is to strengthen the Tampere start-up community by exchanging key learnings. The target audience is entrepreneurs, startup founders, investors, advisers and students.
A decade back startup was quite rare but now when you look beyond the 20’s they are the mainstream. As you were reading 40 new startups are created globally. What differentiates a startup and a successful startup?
Startup 2020 – The new decade, new learning! This is the Fifth series of TribeX, learning from the experienced in the entrepreneurial community.
This time TribeX will be held as an online series. It’s an inspiring series of Keynote speeches from the various startup professionals:
- Mari Jokiranta, Business Psychologist at Vincit, Co-founder at Profounder
- Ilkka Kaikuvuo, CEO Varaani Works, Co-founder Framery & Surveypal
- Kasper Suomalainen, Investment Manager, Superhero Capital VC
- Tommi Uitti, Community Manager and Startup Mentor startup, Startup Tampere and Business Tampere
- Tommi Rasila, Partner of Boardman Oy, Serial Entrepreneur and board professional
The videos will be uploaded on the Tribe Tampere Youtube channel.