Calling for hackathon participants from around the world! Registration is now open.
From Hero to Net-Zero: Decarbonising The Cities Hackathon 2022
When: 11 – 13 March 2022
Where: at Platform6 startup house and online via Hopin
Who: Students, UI/UX designers, programmers, data scientists, anyone interested in IoT and sustainability
Create a solution for decarbonisation using Tampere’s public APIs. Win prizes worth €3500 and/or turn your solution into a startup. It’s fun, it’s free, it’s challenging, it’s worth it!
For more information and registration, see the event page: https://hopin.com/events/from-hero-to-net-zero-decarbonising-the-cities-hackathon-2022
There will be fantastic speakers – from Metabolic, Plan A, Nokia, Microsoft, Nordic Startup School, Business Tampere, the City of Tampere – and an entertainment programme, which comprises live performances, a DJ set, a group dance, and whatnot.
Speakers include, for example, to name a few:
– Gerard Roemers, Lead Urban Development & Planning at Metabolic / Co-Founder at De Warren – “Circular urban development as a tool for decarbonization”,
– Manoj Pandey, Senior Data Engineer at Plan A – ”A public API that gives an electricity map, providing information on electricity usage and conversion factors around the world”
– Teppo Rantanen, Executive Director at the City of Tampere – “Tampere, smartest city in the world”
– Jarkko Kytömäki, vLab Manager at Nokia – “Carbon negative data centre”
– Esin Guldogan, Principal Algorithm Architect at Microsoft – “Imagine ecosystem in Tampere”
Ilmoit. päättyy: 11.03.2022 00:00