In this workshop, Huawei will introduce their AI computing solution and present some of the use cases developed in CEE&Nordics and around the world. To make it more usable for their AI ecosystem, Huawei has created SDK for machine vision in manufacturing. It will be demonstrated in the workshop.
As a special guest on the workshop, we will have Silo AI, the Nordics’ biggest private AI lab. SILO.AI will share their experience in partnering with Huawei and their recent works and successes in AI projects.
Program of the workshop
- 09:00-09:05 Welcome to the workshop, Minna Kinnunen, Business Tampere
- 09:05-10:35 Huawei AI computing in industry and education (90 min)
Speaker: Goran Licanin, Industry Development and Ecosystem Director
Descprition: During the presentation, Huawei will introduce the Huawei AI computing solution and present some of the most frequent use cases. It will include Huawei Business progress, Industry trends, All-scenario and Huawei AI full-stack platform, industry references and Huawei AI Partnership program
– Huawei’s Business Progress
– Towards an Era of AI, Industry trend
– AI Atlas all-scenario and full-stack platform for Ultimate Accessibility, Ease of Use, and Performance
– AI Empowers Industries, Use case in various industries
– Huawei ecosystem program to turbocharge partner Intelligent Transformation
- 10:45-11:15 Huawei Partner Use-Case: Silo AI, Kai Knuutila, SiloAI
Description: Silo AI is Nordic biggest AI player: Silo AI and Huawei join forces to develop state-of-the-art AI solutions with Silo OS on the Atlas Computing Platform
- 11:15-12:00 Huawei AI SDK makes AI development in manufacturing and intelligent surveillance easy to practice (45 min)
Speaker: TianYu, Senior Field Application Engineer
Description: During the workshop the audience will get some understanding how SDK is working in practice trough the demo presented live by Huawei Senior Field Application Engineer. Two different sections will be overviewed:
– mxManufacture: simplified high-performance APIs and tools to enable visual quality inspections in the manufacturing industry with Ascend AI Processors.
– mxVision: simplified high-performance APIs and tools to enable object detection, Scene Text recognition, Omni-object Structurization
Ilmoit. päättyy: 14.04.2021 00:00