AstraZeneca and Business Tampere offer a mentoring program for health technology and life science startups11.1.2022
The mentoring program is one of a kind in Finland. AstraZeneca offers ”one-off" business mentoring sessions for selected startups that are aspiring business and collaboration with the pharma industry. The application period for the mentoring program is open now and applicants all around Finland are welcome.
The selected startup companies will have a chance to meet dedicated AstraZeneca mentors representing a wide range of industry expertise, in a one-off session per company. This is a great networking opportunity with experts from one of the world’s biggest pharma companies. Tampere-based companies such as Braincare and Medicare Solutions have already signed up to the program.
- For further information about the application process, please fill in your information. The startups that are selected to the program will be contacted for further steps.
- This is a unique opportunity and Tampere is the only location in Finland where AstraZeneca has chosen to be an official partner with incubator and to help grow local companies. This program will be one of the major supports that Business Tampere can offer to significantly help the health ecosystem grow to the next level, says Vân Lê, Business Advisor at Business Tampere.
- To us the strengths the Tampere Region has in the mix of tech and healthcare is a valuable ecosystem to work with. Tampere and Finland are a natural part of the Nordic health technology and life science ecosystem and so is AstraZeneca. Furthermore, we have aligned focus areas, therefore the connection between us can really help us both”, says Per Hillertz, AstraZeneca M&A Business Relationship Manager.
- More information of the AZ-Exchange Mentoring program at the Gothenburg program page.
- Further information of the Finnish program, please contact Ms. Vân Lê at Business Tampere.
- Sign up to the program by filling in this form. The startups that are selected, will be contacted for further steps.
- Learn more of the Tampere Region health and life science ecosystem at tamperehealth.com.